BOWLING CENTER MANAGER | PLA-MOR LANES
Pla-Mor Lanes is an established and growing bowling center in Coldwater, Ohio. Pla-Mor Lanes is a 16-lane center with a 18-hole adventure golf course, full-service restaurant and drive thru carry-out. This position will be focused on youth and high school bowling, corporate events, birthday parties and adult leagues.As the Bowling Alley Manager, we expect you to up-to-date with the latest trends in the bowling industry, as well as having excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Collaborate with kitchen and waitressing staff to promote daily specials and monthly events.
• Manage bowling counter employees.
• Organize and help run both youth and adult leagues from August to April.
• Basic lane maintenance – running the Kegel Flex machine, cleaning approaches and fixing lane issues.
• Daily responsibilities – answering phone, assisting customers, cleaning and more.• Assisting party inquires and scheduling birthday parties, large parties and corporate events.
• Self-starter attitude, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Qualified candidates must have the following:
• Strong understanding of both Bowling League Secretary System (BLS) and Lane Control System (LCS).
• Pro-shop experience is recommended, but not required.
• 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Qualified applicant will be paid salary, based on experience.
• Health Insurance
• Simple Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Bonus Program
Job Type: Full-Time, 40-50 hours per week